- 12"H x 11"W x 6"D
- Insulating material helps keep food at safe temperatures
- Stands upright so food does too
- 100% toxic-free including zero lead, BPA-free and no Phthalates or PVC
- Individually sewn in Taiwan by a family-owned facility that supports fair labor practices and environmental stewardship
- Machine wash (front loader only) or hand wash
Get ready to blast off with this space-themed kid’s lunch bag. Little astronauts on-the-go will be thrilled to tote lunch and snacks in their rocket lunch sack, and parents can feel good knowing that it is made with eco-friendly materials and is 100% toxic-free. Plus, it is machine-washable, so when this space ship takes a spill, there is no ‘Houston we have a problem’. Just toss in the machine and get back to the mission.
- made from TPE, a unique synthetic foam textile that is an environmentally friendly alterative to neoprene. Completely biodegradable, the material is also 100% toxic free including free of PVC, BPA, lead, and phthalates.
- Items packed in Lunch Bags will help keep food at safe temperatures for approximately 4-5 hours with an ice pack.
- Lunch Bags can fit a small to medium bento box and a 20 fluid ounce water bottle. The inside usable dimensions are 10H x 9 W x 6 D however the bags are soft and can expand to accommodate a wide variety of containers.
- The bags are water-resistant but not water proof, thus, if you are toting a wet swimsuit or spill a bottle of water, the moisture will seep out through the seams. If you are caught in the rain, the exterior of the bags will repel the raindrops.
To increase the life time of your bag we recommend hand-washing on an as-needed basis and drip drying. For stubborn stains, and simple convenience our bags can be machine washed in a front loader machine, use cold water and avoid washing with items containing Velcro. If a top loading agitator is what you have we strongly recommend placing your Dabbawalla in a lingerie bag to help protect it during the washing process.
Due to the degradable nature of our bags, the more they are washed the shorter their useful life will be. For these styles we recommend limiting machine washing as much as possible. Never place your bag in the dryer.
1xDabbawalla Out of this World Rocket Lunch Bag