Modern meets vintage with this military hero inspired preschool backpack. With classic simplicity and a vibrant Americana graphic, the Vintage Flyer Backpack makes any girl or boy a super hero. Designed especially for older toddlers and preschool, it has plenty of pockets to organize gear in a snap. Cushioned, adjustable straps, a sturdy top grip handle, and plenty of pockets make this a great choice for a super hero's first backpack.
- Sized and designed for carrying lunch and gear to preschool, day trips or overnight adventures
- Three inside mesh pockets and one outside pocket help stash gear
- Dimensions: 12"L x 11"W x 6"H
- Responsibly sewn in Taiwan by a family-owned and operated facility that supports fair labor practices and environmental stewardship
- Machine Washable (front loaders only) or hand wash
- Crafted from a revolutionary foam material that is degradable and recyclable
- 100% toxic free, with zero lead, BPA, phthalates and PVC
Our Backpacks are made from TPE, a unique synthetic foam textile that is an environmentally friendly alterative to neoprene. Only water based adhesives are used so it is solvent free and contains no residual VOC’s.
Backpacks are sized specifically for pre-school children. It will fit a lunch, toys and enough gear for an overnight trip. The inside usable dimensions are 10H x 9W x 7D. If your child’s school requires the backpack fit a standard size portfolio (generally 9 x 12), our backpacks are not recommended.
The bags are water-resistant but not water proof, thus, if you are toting a wet swimsuit or spill a bottle of water, the moisture will seep out through the seams. If you are caught in the rain, the exterior of our bags will repel the raindrops.
To increase the life time of your bag we recommend hand-washing on an as-needed basis and drip drying. For stubborn stains, and simple convenience our bags can be machine washed in a front loader machine, use cold water and avoid washing with items containing Velcro. If a top loading agitator is what you have we strongly recommend placing your Dabbawalla in a lingerie bag to help protect it during the washing process.
Due to the degradable nature of our bags, the more they are washed the shorter their useful life will be. For these styles we recommend limiting machine washing as much as possible. Never place your bag in the dryer.